Obsession #35

These bags....one of each, please!

1) Saint Laurent fringed bag
net-a-porter.com


2) Topshop tassel bag


topshop.com

3) And because the Pan Am Games are starting today and right here in Toronto, this Roots bag is very appropriate:)
roots.com

What is your current obsession?

Comments

Beauty said…
They are all so cute but the Topshop one is my favorite.
Elle Sees said…
i;ve been on a huge tassel and poms kick...so ithink of the tassels as kinda like baby fringe!
FASHION TALES said…
Yes ... FRINGE! I want that first bag. Love fringe so much. <3 xx
Melodies & Inspiration
Jane said…
i actually have been really into fringe bags and have been browsing around looking at some :)
Oh to Be a Muse said…
The brown fringe bag is very pretty in that second photo. It's great for summer, too!

www.ohtobeamuse.com
I understand your obsession with the YSL bag!
That YSL bag! Mine current obsession is with staying cool :)

Rowena @ rolala loves
Unknown said…
Yes definitely to all these bags! I've been loving the fringe trend!

http://ourruins.com
Aimee Bustillo said…
All of the bags looks great, my favorite is the first one <3

Capturing Life Memoirs | http://aimeebustillo.blogspot.com
Adam said…
You know mine, GoT. Even though all the current seasons are over, I just can't stop thinking about it.

I'm watching Merlin right now, there's a few GoT actors in it. Like the actors for Gendry, Tywin Lannister, Robb's uncle that goes by Blackfish and the one I just finished has Davos Seaworth.
Vision By Mila said…
oooo.. nr. 3 me likes!
Imogen said…
I love fringe bags, I've wanted one for ages.
Anonymous said…
Not a fan of the really long fringes. But that last bag is nice.
That Saint Laurent bag is absolutely GORGEOUS!
http://www.averysweetblog.com/
The Saint Laurent fringed bag is so fabulous!
Coco said…
The first one is especially amazing! Gotta get a fringed suede bag during sales!
Baci,
Coco et La vie en rose fashion blog - Valeria Arizzi
The first one *_*

The Cutielicious
http://www.thecutielicious.com
Federica
Oh yeah, I'll have that Saint Laurent please. One in black and another in brown as pictured thank you.

Sxx
www.daringcoco.com

Popular posts from this blog

Express @ The Fairview Mall

Losing my mojo

The black coat