New York Public Library Digital Collections

As some of you may already know, the New York Public Library recently made available hundreds of thousands of public domain images, downloadable in high-res format to use however you want. How fantastic, right?

If you haven't visited the site yet, here is the link. The possibilities...aaaaaaaah....

Here is the direct link to the fashion collections, and the link to the New York Times article that talks about this NYPL release.


Have you visited the site yet?

Anyhoo, have a great weekend, everyone:)

Comments

That is fabulous! Off to check it out...
This is so good to know! Saving this Emmy! Thanks!
http://www.averysweetblog.com/
Linda said…
Fantastic, Emmy, thank you so much for sharing! :)
Adam said…
that's very interesting
FASHION TALES said…
Oh, that's pretty fantastic Emmy. Thanks for sharing, I definitely love archived fashion collections.
Reto Winter
I heard about this last week but I haven't had a chance to check it out yet. Thanks for the reminder Emmy!
Elle Sees said…
bookmarking so i can dig into this over the upcoming weekend. what a treasure!! thanks for sharing it!
Anonymous said…
Oh awesome, thanks for sharing!
Hena Tayeb said…
very cool. i'm off to visit right now
Oh to Be a Muse said…
I clearly need to visit the site now. Looks like a lot of great images here.

www.ohtobeamuse.com
rooth said…
I love that they did this. One of my good friends worked on this project!
I'm super excited. I rely heavily on stock images for the posts on my other blog. Time to go shopping!!
Beauty Follower said…
Wonderful pictures, indeed!

http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr/
Vision By Mila said…
I'll have a look. Anything to skip studying for my language test tomorrow. I am prepared to fail, I can't pass having forgot pretty much from the little I knew before pregnancy, etc. But I will still go take the test, then I'll know what to expect on the next session in summer.

Popular posts from this blog

Some analogue love #2

Just in time

Oh, the hate!