Inspiration: More GP

Gwyneth Paltrow  re-married on Sept 29 of this year to Brad Falchuk, and oh my gosh, you guys! I totally was so obsessed with how they did the whole thing. I know...kinda weird, but seriously, I just fell in love with GP's wedding gown (Valentino Couture), the location, the wedding photography...it was a pretty small celebration, which was just lovely and perfect IMO.

 I've been nagging my hubby that we should renew our vows when we reach our 20th anniversary. I don't think he likes the idea too much of another wedding...hehe...

Here are some of my fave pics from GP's post (rehearsal dinner and wedding):
All images from goop.com








Do you guys like big weddings, or the more intimate kind?

Comments

Mica said…
Oh wow, her gown is so beautiful! :) I love the photos too, you can see how happy she is :)

Hope that you are having a nice start to your week! Our heatwave has finally ended which is a relief! :)

Away From The Blue Blog
rooth said…
Love that tent! Small weddings please!
Her gown is gorgeous! Sorry but I can't stand GP and her tone deaf privilege. Her "tribute" to Stan Lee was the absolute worst.
WOW. I hadn't seen her dress but wow! I can totally see why you loved it. What a beautiful and romantic piece. (And I totally think you should renew your vows when you reach twenty years.)
the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com
Chelsey said…
So beautiful. I love her dress.
Small intimate weddings are lovely.
Adam said…
Paltrow does sound like the perosn to get remarried for the sake of it.

I'm not a big fan of the idea. Especially if it's just Wedding 2.0
FashionRadi said…
Definitely so dreamy! Love a romantic wedding.

www.fashionradi.com
That is a beautiful wedding!

Popular posts from this blog

Oh, the hate!

Some analogue love #2

Just in time