Boxy

This is another sweater I knitted awhile back. All the knitwear is coming out for winter...bwahaha!

Sweater I knitted using the Boxy pattern by Joji Locatelli, UNIQLO pants, House of Harlow booties
Seriously though...as someone who knits and sews, and also have done the KonMari method, I haven't really been buying a lot of new stuff when it comes to my wardrobe and shoes. I know this can get quite tedious easily for you guys who visit my blog. I'm gonna be honest though...that's not gonna change soon. I've always posted outfits I wear in real life, and I feel weird buying stuff just for the sake of having something new.

Mind you...it doesn't mean I'll never buy new clothes. Of course, there'll be a new item now and again, but just not as much:)



Anyhoo, I hope you guys stick around:)

Comments

Mica said…
It's such a cute knit! Never feel bad for not having new clothes all the time - life would be boring if all we did was buy things to take photos! It's much nicer seeing how people rewear things or show off their creativity - you're so talented with making things and your creativity really shows! :)

Hope that your week is going well and you have a nice weekend ahead of you :)

Away From Blue
Emmylou said…
Thank you so much, Mica! <3
Evi Erlinda said…
Hi Emmylou, you did fantastic and neat knit. It's really wonderful knitting sweater!
Mine is crocheting sweater. I prefer crochet because crocheting grow faster than knitting :)
Heck if I had your daebak knitting and sewing skills, I would probably prefer to make my own clothes rather than buy them as well. Especially since you end up with cute and unique pieces like this! I shop a lot less these days because I'm bored with fashion and am just interested in building a lasting wardrobe that is sustainable.
Hena Tayeb said…
I don't come for the fashion, I come for you!
And those shoes are so cool.
rooth said…
I'm all about rewearing things that you have! I've used poshmark a bunch to buy "used" items and it makes me feel way better about my purchases

Popular posts from this blog

Oh, the hate!

Some analogue love #2

Just in time