What have I been watching #15

Movies and shows I've seen or currently watching that I am loving:)

all images from IMDB
 1) Parasite
I've seen all the hype and man....this was worth all the accolades it got. I've always loved Bong Joon Ho's works, and this one is one of the best. You can't really go wrong with any films with the actor Song Kang Ho as well.
(This movie also made me wanna learn morse code...just saying....)

 2) The Outsider

I should've started watching this show when all the episodes are already out because man....I hate waiting, but this show (based on Stephen King's book which I now want to read) is sooooo good! I love the premise, and the cast. Gory in some scenes, but if you can get by those, this is worth it.

3) Season 3 of The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina
 If you've seen my older posts, you guys know I love this series, so I'm so happy the new season is out. Trying hard not to binge-watch it, so I'm currently on Episode 4. It's awesome, as always.

4)Spider Man: Into The Spider Verse
This is an old-ish film, I know, but just recently saw it and I.AM.OBSESSED. Love love love the animation style, and the voice cast is freaking awesome to boot.

5) Dracula
Such a brilliant take on an old classic. So sad it's only three episodes for season 1.....we want more!!!!

What have you been watching lately? Any horror recs?

Comments

Mica said…
While I'm not a horror fan the in laws did pick up that Spider Man film for the boys and I haven't let them watch it yet as I'm not sure it would be too scary for them, haha! I am trying to not let them watch anything too violent - lots of Daniel Tiger - but my husband is a bit more free with what they watch, even though the baby is only 3!


Hope that you are having a great week :)

Away From Blue
Parasite was absolutely brilliant and deserves all the awards it has received. So well acted and the underlying social commentary.... We finally watched Aladdin recently and I didn't fall asleep like I did while trying to watch it on the plane ride back from Hawaii ;p I really liked the feminist update and the cast was really good though the genie did weird me out a bit LOL
Adam said…
I'm hoping I can start Sabrina fairly soon. I've seen the first two parts.
LL Cool Joe said…
I've been watching the news! Geez I'm boring. But I did watch the documentary about Whitney Houston. So so sad. She's always been one of my favourite singers.
FASHION TALES said…
Parasite is the only one that I have in my queue. A friend of mine told me about it but the others, I have not seen those versions. Thanks for sharing, Emmy. Wishing you a lovely weekend.
FASHION TALES
ALLIE NYC said…
Oh yes I have good things about Paradise. I really want to see it. And I watched Dracula it was fun. And I had not heard of The Outsider thanks for the heads up! I like the main actor he was great in Bloodline.

Allie of
www.allienyc.com
Makeup Muddle said…
I love posts like this, I'm always looking for inspiration on what to watch. I've never seen any of these, so I'll be sure to check them out xo

MakeupMuddle.com
All of these movies sounds very interesting. I didn't watch any of them but maybe one day I will check. Thank you for sharing.

New Post - http://www.exclusivebeautydiary.com/2020/01/carolina-herrera-good-girl-eau-de-parfum_25.html
FashionRadi said…
I haven't seen any of these. The last movie I watched was "little women". It was great!

Sakuranko said…
I only watched Parasited and I really enjoyed the film
Kinga K. said…
I want to watch Dracula ♥
R's Rue said…
I want to see Parasite
I am loving The Outsider. I wasn't sure I would take to it like I had. I'm counting down the days for the next episode to be released over here. Also really want to see Parasite too!

Sxx
daringcoco.com
rooth said…
Ooo Parasite sounds creepy

Popular posts from this blog

Some analogue love #2

Just in time

Oh, the hate!