To the finish line

Just wanna share the latest stuff I've done and some finished projects:)

 1) Shawl
(Find Your Fade pattern by Andrea Mowry)
I started this shawl when the quarantine began, and I honestly thought by the time I finish, life will be back to normal. Oh, how wrong I was!





2) Crocheted blanket for my sis-in-law
(Crochet Beginner Blanket pattern from Knit Picks)



3) More masks sewn to give out

4) As for reading...
Finished the bottom book (love this book sooooo much); currently reading the one in the middle; to read the one on top (which I've actually read halfway through years ago, but planning to finish this time)
Bottom up: Lessons in Classical Drawing by Juliette Aristides, Leonardo da Vinci by Walter Isaacson, Van Gogh; The Life by Steven Naifeh and Gregory White Smith
Just an FYI if you are new to my blog...I have a YouTube art channel. Here is the last vid I uploaded:)


What have you guys been up to lately? Anything you've finished during this quarantine time?

Comments

Mica said…
Oh wow I love that shawl, it looks so cosy and is such a great mix of colours! I really like that blanket too - you are so talented! :)

Hope that you had a nice weekend :)

Away From Blue
Lovely said…
The shawl looks fantastic, looks so comfortable!


xoxo
Lovely
www.mynameislovely.com
Oh my goodness, you have been ridiculously productive! That shawl is GORGEOUS. I absolutely love all of the beautiful colours. You are so talented.
the creation of beauty is art.
Adam said…
The fabric is beautiful.
Both the shawl and blanket are gorgeous chingu! Love all the colors you worked into them. So cheery :) You've definitely been making the most of your time. I've gotten back into hand lettering again and it's a nice distraction. My husband is picking up drawing again on his new iPad.
Sharon said…
Everything you make is always so beautiful! I love that shawl, and that blanket looks so cosy! I really like the cute masks you made too.
stylefrontier said…
the shawl looks amazing! great job

xoxo
style frontier
ALLIE NYC said…
Oh wow that scarf came out great! Kind of like a Noro effect. I love it and the mask is cute too.

Allie of
www.allienyc.com
rooth said…
Your knitting projects are so YOU - I love how they came out!
Makeup Muddle said…
Wow that shawl is beautiful, it's such a pretty design and unlike any other shawl I've seen before xo

Makeup Muddle
Ros @ ZenHealth said…
I'm really digging the color schemes of the scarf and blankie. The minions mask is also adorable. You're so talented I love it!
Vision By Mila said…
Is. That. Your. Daughter?? How long has it been since I've been around here? Christ.

Popular posts from this blog

Some analogue love #2

Just in time

Oh, the hate!