Anyhoo, these are some stuff that's been keeping me busy lately...not much TBH. It's been depressing to see what's going on out there, but I try.
1) Currently watching Boys Over Flowers (Netflix)
I decided to finally watch this after hemming and hawing for awhile. I thought...well, it's #1 on a lot of must-watch KDramas. The story line is just ok but I now get its appeal. I am really liking the F4 (group of popular guys in this prestigious high school)...LOL...don't judge. Lee Min Ho (main lead guy) has also grown on me, so will probably watch more of his shows after. (The King:Eternal Monarch on Netflix is supposedly good so am excited to watch that!)
PS Here's my top 5 KDramas:
- My Love From Another Star
- The Greatest Love
- Master's Sun
2) My daughter had her first virtual singing recital via Zoom. :) It went well...so yay!
3) Watching The Purple Palace
I've fallen in love with this YouTube channel:) Shayna is an American art student living in Paris, and vlogs in both English and French.
4) Reading Defiant Spirits by Ross King
I've mentioned Ross King before on this post. I think he's one of the best out there when it comes to art history. This book is about Canada's Group of Seven, and it's been a great read so far.
5) I've been doing more YouTube videos. This is my latest one:) If you are interested in art videos, please come check my channel and subscribe! :) (Here is my art website btw.)
What have you been up to recently? Do tell:)