Some sort of a reprieve

 Well, this outfit is one of my faves, but really, nothing special.


But what's special is that I wore this when my daughter's music school had its summer showcase this past weekend. My daughter's music teacher has been consistently teaching her students online throughout this pandemic via Zoom. God bless her....she was kind enough to organize an outdoor performance for the kids when our city reached the stage where something like this was doable.

We all kept our distance from each other...even my own family....and it was great to be able to do this:)


How was your weekend, everyone?

Comments

Mica said…
Oh how great for your daughter! that teacher sounds so caring and it's lovely they were able to organise the concert! I love your dress too! :)

Hope that you had a lovely weekend :)

Away From Blue
Oh, this made me smile! I am so glad something was able to be organized that was still safe and spaced out. What a wonderful experience in the midst of so much uncertainty. I also love what you wore. That dress is stunning!
the creation of beauty is art.
ALLIE NYC said…
First off this is a great look. And how great this could take place. Yes this teacher is a trooper!

Allie of
www.allienyc.com
How lovely that you family was able to enjoy your daughter's performance in this outdoor concert. She looks adorable and I bet she sounded wonderful too. Teachers are so underrated/underappreciated for everything that they do. Happy new week chingu <3
Hena Tayeb said…
That is wonderful. Another example of how amazing teacher's are.
R's Rue said…
You look beautiful. Teachers are amazing. Have a beautiful day
Great suggestions for the summer!
Greetings 🏖️🏜️⛱️
FASHION TALES said…
I love simple outfits, and this is such a great staple. Kudos to all of the teachers out there teaching digitally even when it may be so new to them. I love the outdoor concert, how fun! <3 xo Happy weekend, dear Emmy.
rooth said…
An outdoor recital sounds perfect for the summer!

Popular posts from this blog

Some analogue love #2

Just in time

Oh, the hate!