Inspiration: Michelle Gomez

 Guys, if you don't know who Michelle Gomez, she is an amazing actress from Scotland who played two of my fave TV characters: Lillith in The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina, and most recently as Miranda from the awesome show The Flight Attendant. 

(If you guys have not seen the show, I highly recommend it!!!! Not usually a fan of Kaley Cuoco, but she was also fab in this show. The season finale just aired last week, so you can binge-watch the entire first season on HBO.)

Michelle plays such kick-ass characters so well, and I honestly cannot wait to see more of her! 


image from IMDb.com

image from IMDb.com

Michelle Gomez as Lillith (image from huffpost.com)


Michelle Gomez as Miranda (image from harpers bazaar.com)
Have you seen The Flight Attendant? 

Comments

Kinga K. said…
I don't know this show, but I will check it :)
rooth said…
She was on Dr. Who as well!
Hena Tayeb said…
It's on my list to see.. looks like a fun ride.
I loved Michelle Gomez in Sabrina.. I hadn't seen her in anything else..
Mica said…
I've heard about the flight attendant but haven't seen it, and this is my first introduction to this actress too! Thanks for sharing :)

I need to add the flight Attendant to my list of shows to watch but I realised the other day I have so many Christmas things on my lists in Disney and Netflix that I'm never going to finish watching them before Christmas, never mind the non Christmas stuff, haha!

Hope that you are having a wonderful Christmas week :)

Away From The Blue
FASHION TALES said…
I know of Michelle Gomez. Like you, I am not usually keen on Kaley Cuoco's acting either so this sounds interesting. Thanks for sharing. I hope you have a glorious Christmas holiday with your family. <3 /Madison
I haven't watched either of these shows but I am a fan of Michelle Gomez. She was absolutely brilliant as Missy in Doctor Who. Sorry you couldn't pay me to watch anything Kaley Cuoco is in ;p Are you watching Sweet Home on Netflix? It looks totally up your alley :D
Wishing you and your family a warm, safe and wonderful holiday Emmy xo <3
Lovely said…
I know her from Doctor Who. She did a great job as Missy!
xoxo
Lovely
www.mynameislovely.com
She was fantastic as Missy in Doctor Who!
ellie said…
I don't think I have watched her anything since the Book Group. Which is a hard to find show to watch these days. But she is always brilliant!

Popular posts from this blog

Some analogue love #2

Just in time

Oh, the hate!