Obsession #53

 I've been obsessing lately over fashion illustration lately, in particular the work of Anna Kiper. 


Anna Kiper's awesome book Fashion Illustration

I've had her book since 2018, and even did a flip through of it on my YouTube channel.


Lately, though, her work has been an obsession, you guys. You can see for yourself why I love it soooo much.







One of my fave pages. Anna Kiper's work is just sublime.



She really is such an inspiration. Here is a page from my art journal page, with a drawing I did inspired by her.


(PS Sorry for the slightly blurry photos. They looked fine on my phone...sigh....)

What are you obsessing over lately?

Comments

Very interested post! Thanks for sharing! Have a great week! 🤗🤗🤗
Wow, wow, wow. I can absolutely understand why you are feeling so inspired. This work is just incredible! And the drawing you did is SO AMAZING. I will never be able to wrap my head around how talented you are.
Mica said…
What a skilled illustrator! I can see why that book inspired you, they are beautiful illustrations! I wish I could draw like that!

I like the page in your journal showing how you were inspired too :)

Hope that your week is off to a good start :)

Away From Blue
Oh to Be a Muse said…
I'm into those watercolor illustrations. They remind me of Leanne Marshall's work. Hope all is well!
Her work is gorgeous! Can totally see why you're obsessed Emmy ;D
Hena Tayeb said…
Such beautiful illustrations.
FASHION TALES said…
Love her work. I remember having to do fashion illustrations in fashion design school, it can be so fun! :) Thanks for sharing Emmy. Hope your February is starting off well!
FASHION TALES
Shon said…
I love love fashion illustration and wish I could do it. I have tons of stuff I want to do and procrastination get me all the time. I finally masked up on Saturday and made a trip to the craft store.
Kinga K. said…
wow, absolutely stunning ❤
Adam said…
Very beautiful artwork
ellie said…
Stunning, but I would like for those legs to be shorter, personally. I would love for an artist to do something more ..for us short girls. Lovely post!

Popular posts from this blog

Some analogue love #2

Just in time

Oh, the hate!