What have I been watching #19

 Movies/shows I've just seen or currently watching that I'e been loving:)

all images from imdb.com


1) Tenet

I've always been a big Christopher Nolan fan, and was so happy to have finally been able to watch it. It would've been nice to see it in the theatre, but oh well...

Just an awesome movie dealing with time travel, and well, Robert Pattinson:D


2)Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood
My two teenaged boys have been telling me to watch this for forever, and finally did, and man....what a great animé! Great plot, and well-paced (although it was over 60 episodes so it did take me awhile...lolz)

3) Alice in Borderland
Binge-watched this Netflix series, you guys!!!! Another show I loved loved loved. A bit gory in some scenes, but such great characters, played by the perfect cast. A cross between Battle Royale and Alice in Wonderland (obviously:)) Can't wait for season 2!

4) Sweet Home
Another Netflix show...Korean horror. Another show that had a great cast, and also made me cry in many episodes....huhuhu....I hope this gets a season 2.

5) The Uncanny Counter
Currently watching this, and thoroughly enjoying it. Demon hunters by night, noddle shop owners (and a high school student) by day...how awesome is that!

What have you been watching? Have you seen any of these shows/film?

Comments

ellie said…
Oh wow! I am so missing out! I have plans to watch the last series you mentioned. Finally finished up Lost Tomb 2 which I loved and hated. Now I have fallen in with two fantasies and I am really not a fantasy fan, but Love & Redemption got me and I am beginning to think I will watch anything Sean Xiao is in.
Hena Tayeb said…
We haven't watched a non kid movie in a long time.. we no longer have the attention span for it.
We are watching WandaVision. I am watching Outlander.. I am very late to the show but I wanted something with a couple of season so I could binge..
I haven't seen any of these yet, but I am definitely adding some of your suggestions to my to-watch list. My husband just bought me a HayU subscription for the next few months....so I have been binge watching lots and lots of trashy reality TV. It's like cotton candy for the mind!
the creation of beauty is art.
R's Rue said…
Thanks for the recommendations
I haven't seen any of these, but Tenet is on my list!
Mica said…
Some of them sound a bit too scary for me! Haha! If I do get a rare moment to myself I watch Brooklyn 99 or nailed it - I can't remember the last time I watched them though, ha!

Hope that you're having a good week :)

Away From Blue
I just finished Lovestruck in the City which was disappointing so I was glad to see it end. We just started Sisyphus The Myth and it's got an intriguing premise. Not really picking up too many shows because baseball is starting up again soon ;p

Popular posts from this blog

Oh, the hate!

Some analogue love #2

Just in time