New in: The oversized shacket

 It's been awhile since I bought a coat...well, relatively speaking, I guess. (Last one was a raincoat that I got in 2019). When I saw this coat, however, I just got so excited and knew I had to have it.

Calvin Klein  shacket in Denim Plaid  from The Bay at Scarborough Town Centre

The shacket is such a big trend this season! Although I don't really buy "trendy" stuff as I just kinda buy whatever catches my eye, this was an item that I did feel was worth having. My original intent was to sew one, but well...hubby was kind enough to buy this for me, so yay!

I kid you not..I've had people come up and say they love the coat when I was wearing this! (Honestly, I've been wearing it everyday since I got it...LOLZ)

The great thing about this shacket is that it's made of thick material and also lined, so you can wear this on winter too.

Just the right "oversized" fit for me!

Are you a fan of the shacket?

Comments

ellie said…
Oh, it does look warm and cozy! And you definitely need it where you live. Lovely plaid! Such a great investments and awesome brand. Now you can sew those other fun things you've been wanting to make, too.

We have had some cold weather move in. A little snow, but nothing significant. Although, I doubt I'm ready for winter. Hope you are staying well and catching up on your K-dramas. I have found that Queen of Mystery 2 is nothing like the first season. It has left a lot of unsolved things like..where did the old supporting cast go among a few other mysteries.
Terri said…
You're right-I guess these are trending. Yours is glorious-that highly textured plaid is a show stopper. I understand why you had to have it! And temperatures are dipping-time to get out those cozy coats!
R's Rue said…
That is so pretty. Enjoy it.
rooth said…
It looks super warm too - love how it looks on you
Oh my goodness! I LOVE THAT SHACKET. It is beautiful and looks so stylish on you. Plus, it will keep you nice and warm as the weather starts to get colder. I'm so glad you were able to find such a special piece!
the creation of beauty is art.
Mica said…
I don't think the shaket is for me but I love this one on you - you're right it's such a good length and looks so cosy! I can see why you get so many compliments, you wear it well!

Hope that your week is off to a good start :)

Away From The Blue | Handbag Gift Guide
I haven't bought a coat since 2019 either ;p It was a really pretty herringbone coat from Maje. This shacket looks so cool and cozy and so you Emmy! You should totally wear it non-stop before it gets too cold ;D And big yay for your hubby for buying it for you <3
Adam said…
I love the colors
FASHION TALES said…
I have been seeing these everywhere. I had a new coat on my list but still have not gotten it yet, to be honest, I've not shopped in a bit. But, a shorter shacket is defintiely on my list. They look so comfy and versatile.
FASHION TALES
When you love something, try and get it. You have the most amazing husband Emmy. I love his love for you.
http://www.averysweetblog.com/
https://mydreamswishesanddesires.com/

Popular posts from this blog

Some analogue love #2

Just in time

Oh, the hate!