Of course, here we have had some horrific wind last week, but nothing like Kentucky. Although, it closed down the school and even the library while we all took cover for a storm to come through leaving our cars caked in dust. So, it's definitely not our usual holiday weather.
So wonderful, such a great video too. All the best to some happy Christmas memories. Still working on a few hats. ..and bags. I found a hood pattern I would love to try. Maybe soon.
Happy holidays! So glad you were able to attend the recital. Your daughter has such a lovely voice. Those are the kind of moments that make the season so special <3 the creation of beauty is art.
Merry Christmas and Happiest New Year. Your daughter sounds so beautiful. I can't believe how tall and big the kids are. You may be the shortest soon. LOL All the best and here's to good health! Stay safe.
Emmy, your daughter has a BEAUTIFUL voice! She can sing! So glad you are cultivating her gift. It's a gift! Her voice has so much depth. Keep encouraging her. Beautiful photo of you with your children.
Hubby, myself and the little one decided to go to Fairview Mall today while the boys were in school. What was happening there, you might ask? Why...the opening day of Express , of course. To be honest, I thought they had already opened. It was just perfect timing, I guess. This is their first store in Canada, and I'm really glad they picked Fairview coz it's very accessible where I live:P I've shopped in Express before, specifically the one in Buffalo (New York) and I really like their stuff. They always have a great collection season after season, and the prices are mostly reasonable. Here are some pics I took with the phone. Really love their sequined jackets! The layout is pretty good and the store size is quite substantial. The fall collection is TDF. I didn't take a pic of this killer red suit that they have, but trust me when I say it is very very nice. I would have gotten it, but it really would have just sat in my closet, and it was out of my budg...
I've been having a hard time getting motivated to post anything at all these days. I've deleted X on my phone, and am on Bluesky now, but even then, I don't really post much there. (I've stopped posting on Instagram and Facebook years ago, and don't have a TikTok/) Even having a hard time posting consistently on my Art YouTube channel. I do have a small Catholic YouTube channel, and another small "fish" channel (and I use that term lightly coz I mostly post random stuff about our shubunkin goldfishes), but even then, these days, I just want to go "off the grid" :( That is all.
I mentioned in this post how I've been trying to revamp my wardrobe because of how much I loved Song Hye Kyo's clothes in the show The Glory (thank you to my blogger friend Rowena again for recommending this show!) Slowly....slowly....I am trying. I will probably never get rid completely of all my colourful and worn clothes, but it's really been a game changer changing my style. Here's the new addition to my closet, inspired by SHK. I've been looking for a black coat for awhile and finally found it! Zara oversized coat LOLZ....excuse the RBF. This was me trying it in the store before buying. Was really debating as I'm trying not to spend so much, but this coat was reasonably priced, and it the last of my size! What's a girl to do? Who has been your style inspo lately?
Comments
Of course, here we have had some horrific wind last week, but nothing like Kentucky. Although, it closed down the school and even the library while we all took cover for a storm to come through leaving our cars caked in dust. So, it's definitely not our usual holiday weather.
So wonderful, such a great video too. All the best to some happy Christmas memories. Still working on a few hats. ..and bags. I found a hood pattern I would love to try. Maybe soon.
Much love and many blessings!
Peace Everyday!
the creation of beauty is art.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com
Hope you and your family have a very merry Christmas :)
Away From The Blue
All the best and here's to good health! Stay safe.