Kung Hei Fat Choi 2023

 Happy Lunar New Year, everyone!

Admittedly, the weekend had been busy for us in terms of extracurricular activities and not really New Year stuff, so much so that my daughter and I missed the Chinese New Year Dinner....wut?!?! I know, I know...but she had a lifeguarding class she couldn't miss:( (My hubby and 2 sons were able to make it though, so yay!)

Anyhoo, we were still able to go out quickly for lunch, so I thought I'd just share these pics.:)

There were red lights moving all over when I took this pic...hence, the weird spot on my daughter's face...LOLZ




Comments

ellie said…
Oh, it looks like a great night out. No line nor lion dancing for me. Stayed in with a chance of snow and the cold. That's great about the life guard classes!

I did kept watching the Good Detective 2 while crocheting. I noticed the main character (villainess) was in MARY STAYED OUT ALL NIGHT (2010) when Jang Keun-suk had great hair, but I don't remember Kim Hyo-jin at all, but she is so evil in Good Detective 2!

Hope you are having a good week. Be festive for at least the rest of the month and the next one too!
Oh no to you and your daughter missing out on Chinese New Year Dinner but at least you all were able to squeeze in lunch before all your activities. You guys totally need a makeup dinner and CNY being 15 days long gives you the perfect excuse for it. We kept is low key and did our usual hotpot at home. Gung hei faat choi and sun nin fan lok to you and your family Emmy <3
Oh wow. It sounds like life has been really busy lately! I'm sorry that you missed out on the Chinese New Year dinner. But how neat that your daughter is in a lifeguarding class! So glad you were able to have a nice lunch with the family! Hope your week goes well <3
the creation of beauty is art.
Adam said…
It's rabbit season... year 🐇🐰
Mica said…
Happy new year! Sorry you missed out on the traditional dinner, but great you got to enjoy lunch together! :)
Don’t feel bad! Every year is different and every year can’t be the same. That’s what I tell myself all the time. You celebrate differently every year. Glad you guys had a great time.

Popular posts from this blog

Some analogue love #2

Just in time

Life lately- end of the school year 2023