What have I been watching #36

 Because I've been reading more, my TV/film watching time had gone down a bit, but I thought I'd share what I've seen since my last update that I liked:)

1) Guardians of the Galaxy Vol.3

Really loved this movie. Great end to the trilogy.


2) Jujutsu Kaisen Season 1
My middle child got me hooked on this animé! Amazeballz:)

3)Chainsaw Man
My eldest son got me hooked on this one. Another amazing animé done by Mappa (who did the later seasons of Attack on Titan).

4) Nope
Finally saw this, and loved this too:) I'm a big Jordan Peele fan!

5) X
First movie of Ti West's horror trilogy! Very gory for sure so I don't recommend it if you have a weak stomach, but man....great acting from all the cast!

What I didn't like:

My Best Friend's Excorcism

I loved the book by Grady Hendrix, but this movie (done by Amazon) was not a good adaptation AT ALL, which makes me mad! Go read the book, but don''t see the movie.


What have you been watching lately?

Comments

ellie said…
I am hoping to get through Perfect and Casual. A Chinese drama I have been wanting to watch for a while now. Although, I have to take breaks and watch something new. MY PERFECT STRANGER (K-drama) seems to have a lot to offer. Especially, time travel to 1987 to catch a killer, but of course, there is a lot more going on than just that. And I'm finishing up DECOY which is getting more interesting to see who is the real bad guy in this. There are lots of bad guys in this crime thriller. At this rate it could an extra personality somebody had, but never knew of it.

Thanks so much for your reviews. Hope you are having a beautiful May💗💗💗💗
It's cool that your kids get you into anime shows. We were in a bit of drama lull after finishing The Glory but baseball filled the void. Then a crop of dramas came out that we actually wanted to watch including The Good Bad Mother and Tale Of The Nine Tailed 1938. Also just watched Mystic Popup Bar which turned out to be pretty fun. It's kind of like a slightly lighter Uncanny Counter. Have a daebak week chingu <3
Mica said…
It's good you have been able to still watch a lot even if you have been taking more time for reading! I've found books are my go to over screens when I want to relax but it means I have a huge list of things I want to watch on Netflix that I never get to, haha!
I haven't seen Guardians of the Galaxy 3 yet but hopefully I will in the next few weeks. I'm not a huge super hero person but I really like those movies! And I agree with you on My Best Friend's Exorcism. I WANTED to like the movie. I felt like all the pieces were there but it just...wasn't great. I need to read the book instead!
Sakuranko said…
I watched Chainsaw Man too and was a pretty good anime to me. Great EDs
Adam said…
I should be able to see Guardians of the Galaxy 3 on Friday
Krissi Sophie said…
Oh, I wanna watch Nope!

Love,
Krissi of the marquise diamond
https://www.themarquisediamond.de/
I hate it when film messes up a great book. It is so disappointing. I’ve got to see Guardian of the Galaxy. I love sci-fi :D

Popular posts from this blog

Some analogue love #2

Just in time

Oh, the hate!