Life lately- early fall 2023

 It's that time of the year when the leaves start changing colour, and sweater weather is truly back:) (It's also October so that means Halloween is coming....yay!)

Some stuff we've been up to lately:)

1) Shopping at flea market



2) Pumpkin season is here!


3)Our annual trip to Martyr's Shrine at Midland, Ontario happened.
               





4) Finished the live action version of One Piece (Netflix)
We all loved this show!


5) My latest YouTube video talks about how being a YouTuber has helped me in my artistic journey:)


5) I've read 74 books this year so far (the most I've read in years), and my sisters and sis-in-law started a YouTube channel where we share our book club meetings. 

I did a YT short talking about one of my fave books of the year:)


And currently reading:
Book 2 of the Crescent City series by Sarah J Maas (800 pages...lolz)

How is the beginning of the fall season for you? Do share!

Comments

ellie said…
So great to see what you guys have been up too. Oh, I was hoping for leaves to turn here, but not yet. It has been hot. Not like the Septembers I am fond of. Here's hoping we have a great October! Great to hear about the live action show. I must tune in for sure! Great to see you guys at the market and church too.

Awesome about so many books you are reading. I usually have to check out a few at the library, but if I get them on the new list, it's just to skim through them and read later since I don't want to hold up any holds. Maas' books are always on hold!

How are you and the new Doc Martens doing? I was thinking of a pair I'd like (black and not a high top) but I was looking at reviews. Of course, they are well-loved, but they are heavy to wear.

Here's to your creativity this October. All the best to staying well and lots of beautiful family moments!
rooth said…
Fall looks brisk there! We're still in the 90s but I think cooler temps are finally coming (fingers crossed)
So much wonderful family fun! It's amazing that you've managed to read 74 books so far this year! I've lagged a little in my reading during the summer but I'm hoping to get back into the groove again now that fall has arrived. It still feels like summer in NYC but I'm not going to complain since it'll probably be cold soon enough. At least the heavy rain finally let up and we were able to have our yard sale yesterday. I made a whole $15 LOL but more importantly I was able to get rid of stuff that I don't need ;) Here's to a fantastic October chingu <3
It sounds like you have been doing a lot of wonderful things lately. I just love that you take time to do things with your family and make special memories together. Wow...you have read a ton of books this year! That is amazing! Reading is such a special pastime and it's incredible that you have been able to do so much of it this year <3
the creation of beauty is art.
Hena Tayeb said…
Wow.. 74 books is amazing.
All your kids also have such great sense of style.. loving that camel colored coat.
I love the style. Such wonderful colors and styles.
R's Rue said…
Need to check out your YT.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

Popular posts from this blog

Some analogue love #2

Just in time

Life lately- end of the school year 2023