All I Want for Christmas 2023

 It's that time of the year again....gaaaaaaah! I always say this, but I do feel like once November hits, the days seem to go on super fast speed, and then, in a blink of an eye, it's Christmas.

Anyhoo, my wishlist for the year. The items I usually include in these lists are super expensive and not something I would actually want someone to buy me, but I'm manifesting, y'all! You never know, right? Bwahahaha.....

the Louis Vuitton Dauphine MM (image from ca.louisvuitton.com)

G. Label by goop Gia Classic Cashmere Crewneck (image from goop.com)


Isabel Marant Frezza leather loafers (image from isabelmarant.com)


Isabel Marant Nowles boots (image from isabelmarant.com)
TBH, Isabel Marant is probably my fave designer so anything by her, I would love!

What's on your wishlist this year?

Comments

rooth said…
Love those loafers!
LoveT. said…
Great items. I love the LV Bag, very elegant
ellie said…
Oh, I do love those loafers. Some great things on your wishlist! Love the sweater too! Always need another sweater. Hope you are having a lovely December. I did finish Missing 9..what a silly ending..but oh well..everything seemed to happen in the 2017 K-drama. Now I am on to It's Beautiful Now..50 episodes of this family K-drama. Although, it has given me the feels of the backstory in this one. If you have the time for a very traditional K-drama you might find yourself sticking around for the next episode. All the best to lots of Christmas delights!
Hey you never know is right ;p Those loafers are so cool and so Extraordinary Attorney Woo. I really wanted a pair of chunky loafers after watching that drama, never got around to it and then I sprained my ankle so I forgot all about them LOL
Hena Tayeb said…
You never know.. you never know. Great picks.
Adam said…
My wife and decide decided just to do Disney World next year as our Christmas gift

Popular posts from this blog

Some analogue love #2

Just in time

Life lately- end of the school year 2023