Haul of the day

 I rarely have shopping days where I buy multiple items in one go, but I got lucky with a sale at my fave store, and we were in a mall that had all the items I needed, so yay!

1. Clothing/Accessories

sweatshirt and cap from Urban Outfitters (The sale was so good! I paid under $20 for both items! Wut?!?!)

2) Coola Sun Silk Drops

My blogger friend Kim from A VERY SWEET BLOG sent me a bottle of this awhile back, and my skin just totally loves this product. I think this has even improved my skin texture, so it's my fave moisturizer/sunscreen now.

I just got another bottle. (They're pretty hard to find in Canada, but Holt Renfew does carry it so yay!)
Oh Coola Sun Silk Drops...how I love thee!

3) Toner
Another re-purchase for a fave product, the Muji Toning Water.

And here's my super simple outfit. If you're gonna go shopping, you need to be comfortable!

PS. Just in case you are interested in art, here's a product I did a video on:


Any new hauls for you lately?


Comments

ellie said…
Wow! Love the shopping look! Oh, I have found some socks at a good price. I am being very careful out there..trying to keep it simple, too. Great finds!
LoveT. said…
You look cute in your Outfit for the Shopping Tour. xoxo
I'm back on Korean sunscreens at the moment but the Coola Sun Silk Drops were my fave a a few years ago. Their Illuminating Serum Sunscreen is even better ;) We bought an ultrasonic cleaner during Black Friday and it is seriously the best! My jewelry is sparkling and it's so useful for cleaning glasses and other small items.And I just ordered a super cute A.P.C. chambray shirt which I'm very excited about.
Definitely agree with you. When it comes to a shopping outfit, comfort is key! I love what you wore. So glad you were able to find the items you wanted and needed. Pretty amazing that you found that amazing sweatshirt and hat for such low prices! Urban Outfitters is amazing, but it can be expensive there. You got such great deals!
the creation of beauty is art.
Kinga K. said…
Comfort is very important :D
MIDORI said…
Love all your casual comfort style! Also love your art feature, I'm a huge art lover, thanks for sharing!

xoxo, MIDORI

https://www.midorilinea.com/blogs/midori-linea/designer-life-to-mommy-life
ellie said…
Merry Christmas! I hope you have a beautiful holiday with friends and family and more! Thanks for the Christmas Wishes🎈🎈🎈🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️
MELODY JACOB said…
It's always a delightful feeling to have a successful shopping day, especially when you find the perfect items you've been looking for. Your choices sound fantastic!


Happy styling and skincare adventures! 🛍️✨

Visit https://www.melodyjacob.com/2023/12/what-i-would-love-to-be-gifted-for-Christmas-and-new-year.html

Popular posts from this blog

Some analogue love #2

Just in time

Life lately- end of the school year 2023