What have I been watching #12

These are the films and shows I've been loving lately:)

1) Stranger Things 3
Gosh! I feel like I've been waiting for this season to come out, and man, it did not disappoint! I've always been a fan of this series, and season 3 lives up to the hype, you guys. I binge-watched this and let me tell you, I'm thankful that I'm a bit of an insomniac...bwahaha!
Erica is my fave character in this series, y'all! If you've seen the series, don't you agree? :D
2) Good Omens
How can you go wrong with Michael Sheen and David Tennant? Seriously...these two are just so amazing as actors, and they have such great chemistry:) Another show I binge-watched.

PS Miranda Richardson was also pretty kick-ass in this show:)

3) Us
I'm super late in watching this film, but I finally did. All I can say is that Lupita Nyong'o is THE BEST ACTRESS OF HER GENERATION.

TBH, I still love Get Out more, but Us is still a great watch. I mean, just to see Lupita...I just can't get over how amazing she is.

4) Rampant
If you've been reading my posts for awhile, you guys know I'm a sucker for zombie movies, and when I saw this on Netflix, I thought I'd give it a go especially since I loved Kingdom. Well, what can I say...this one also has Hyun Bin. How can you go wrong?

(TBH, I didn't even realize it was him until the end!I'm such a loser considering I loved his old series My Name Is Kim San Soon.)

What have you been watching lately?

Comments

Mica said…
I want to watch Good Omens but we only have Netflix unfortunately. It looks like fun from the clips I've seen! I like comedies so that's the one thing on your list I'd watch, haha!




Hope that your week is off to a good start :)


Away From Blue
Oh to Be a Muse said…
I have not seen Rampant. I liked US but I do agree that Get Out is better. Saw the previews for Good Omens and thought it looked really weird and cool. But first I have to watch Stranger Things season 3. I'll probably get to it this weekend. Glad that I keep hearing that it's really good (without any spoilers).

www.ohtobeamuse.com
Milllie said…
Wow beautifil post thanks for sharing! I enjoyed this
Jadieegosh
We watched Rampant recently too. The plot was strikingly similar to Kingdom. You know I have to give you a hard time for not recognizing Hyun Bin ;p He did a really good job with the action. We just started Good Omens. My husband read the book so it's been cool getting his perspective on what they changed and kept the same.
I dont watch Tv dear.
But this seems to be great tv series.
Xoxo

marisasclosetblog.com
My brother has been bugging me to watch Stranger Things, so I think I might have to cave and give it a try. It's good to know you love it so much! I saw Us in theatres and it was absolutely terrifying, complex, and downright amazing. The cast was so strong!
the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com
Adam said…
I haven't started ST3 yet but I'm hoping to get to it soon.
LL Cool Joe said…
I've watched nothing! What a bore I am. I never watch TV. Lupita is beautiful.
R's Rue said…
Thank you for sharing these.
Evi Erlinda said…
I haven't watched them yet. Sad :(

but I will :)

Thanks Emmylou!
okay... film "us" is very very nice and watch until end u can find the result
Miu said…
I watched Good Omens in two days 😂
Emmylou said…
It's a great show, right?!? :)
Dying to get into Stranger Things, but need to look into joining Netflix. I have a cable subscription already and I know I need to cancel and join other providers but I am so lazy hahaha. Thanks for the heads up on Rampant! Added to my watch list now!

Sxx
daringcoco.com
rooth said…
Good Omens - I loved it! I'm also a huge David Tennant fan and he was fantastic in it

Popular posts from this blog

Some analogue love #2

Just in time

Oh, the hate!